Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Diana Vickers

Click to this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Diana Vickers

Diana Vickers (born 30 July 1991) is an English singer-songwriter, stage actress and fashion designer who initially came to public attention as a semi-finalist on the fifth series of British talent show The X Factor in 2008. In January 2009, Vickers signed a record deal with RCA Records and after touring with her fellow X Factor finalists until March 2009, began work on her debut album, Songs from the Tainted Cherry Tree, until September 2009.

Last edited by echoes; August 20th, 2011 at 01:47 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bestdamnfan For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, mister t, royalflush, stufarq
  3. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    1 Post

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to froobface For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, Murray, pointer, royalflush, stufarq
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    9,122 Posts

Re: Diana Vickers

Oct 19 2011
    Last edited by Turtle; November 27th, 2011 at 06:07 AM.
    I don't have to fight to prove that I'm right. I don't have to be forgiven. Stop all your whining; go get a plan. Accept what you can't change; change what you can.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robn1 For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, royalflush
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts

Nice looking young lady. Think she needs more pics - for our enjoyment!! To kick off, a Dave Hogan photoshoot:

You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on! Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If you're gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on...

I am currently going over my old posts and re-upping dead links. Let me know if you want any fixed!!

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, pointer, royalflush, stufarq, Turtle
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts

Cheryl Cole's 26th birthday party:

You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on! Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If you're gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on...

I am currently going over my old posts and re-upping dead links. Let me know if you want any fixed!!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, pointer, royalflush
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts

Performing at the Scala, May 2010:

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, royalflush, stufarq
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, royalflush, stufarq
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, pointer, royalflush
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    9,122 Posts

Walls
    I don't have to fight to prove that I'm right. I don't have to be forgiven. Stop all your whining; go get a plan. Accept what you can't change; change what you can.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robn1 For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, royalflush, stufarq
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,136 Posts

This way...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to pointer For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,136 Posts

London Fashion Week - Krystof Show...

Last edited by pointer; November 25th, 2011 at 10:28 PM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pointer For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, royalflush
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts

V Festival 2010:

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, royalflush, stufarq
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, pointer, royalflush, stufarq
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts

Some gig night in London for that twat Perez Hilton. Looking nice, and some nearly-up-skirt shots:

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, royalflush, stufarq, Turtle
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, pointer, royalflush, stufarq
Page 1 of 3 123 Last